Sunday, January 9, 2011

I am hooked on granny squares!




No sooner has my gorgeous granny square blanket finished, another set of squares have begun. This time I think they will become a cushion - the first of many I want to make. I have a feeling that my wee girl will want to claim this one as she sits with me while I crochet and calls these squares 'her little flowers'. I'm using a beautiful Moda Vera pure wool in good old double knit and using my No. 4 hook again. They work up super quickly which makes it such a rewarding project. I have treated myself to 9 different shades of this wool over the holiday sale season - a bargain at $1.99 a ball! How could I possibly resist. I am fast running out of space to keep all these balls of wool - eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! Have a fab day.