So it was a real spirit lifter to log on and find that Gill at Gillyflower had awarded a stylish blogger award. Thank you so very much - I am hugely honoured. You have made my day!
I have been told that there are 3 parts to accepting this award. The first being that you thank the person who awarded you, and acknowledge their blog. The second thing is to tell 8 things about myself and the third thing is to pass this lovely award on to 8 other blogs that I love.
So here are 8 little things about me ...
- I am left handed but have been taught to crochet and knit right handed so my brain gets easily confused!
- My two favourite movies are Love Actually and Moonstruck - cheesy but great!
- I own a tiny, very old Fiat 500 and 'she' was recently featured in Next magazine here in NZ.
- I never leave the house without my lippie on.
- I love the smell of freshly mown lawn.
- In my 'old' life I worked in an advertising agency. My job was based around television advertising which meant I had to watch a lot of TV for research purposes! That was my excuse anyway.
- I absolutely adore red nail polish. Occasionally I'll change it to dark brown but red is by far my fave. And I am never without it!
- My favourite treat is strawberries followed very, very closely by chocolate covered licorice bullets! Neither of which last very long in my house.
As for choosing 8 blogs to pass this award onto - well that's a really difficult task! There are so many wonderful blogs out there that I come across on a daily basis. I have chosen the following blogs as they all inspire me with their creativity, colour and make me smile whenever I visit. I am fairly new to blog land so forgive me if you have already been subject to this award. Please accept it again with my best wishes.
Enjoy!PS: My cushion is nearly complete - hope to finish it tomorrow! I can't wait.